时间:2019-12-29 07:19:02 | 作者:爱科技网 | 点击: 127 次
Call for papers for the Special issue: Smart Supply Chains and Intelligent Logistics Services
The rapid development of technologies such as big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, and artificial intelligence have led to supply chain innovation, and smart supply chains (SSCs) emerge. The SSC is an organizational form that relies on the internet and big data, aims to enhance customer value, and realizes efficient coordination of product design, procurement, production, sales and service through collaborative sharing, innovation mode and advanced technology. Besides SSCs, the intelligent logistics services (ILSs) also have been widely used in global enterprises, which emphasize on the integration of the IoT, the sensor network and the Internet.
In recent years, the emergence of SSCs and ILSs has changed the way supply chain operates. Not only large manufacturing companies but also many platform companies, such as Amazon, Alibaba, Cainiao Logistics, JD Logistics, are vigorously promoting the construction of SSCs and ILSs. Compared to the traditional supply chain and logistics systems, the SSCs and ILSs need a comprehensive application of technologies. These characteristics make the management process more complicated and deserve deeper explorations. This SI on “Smart Supply Chains and Intelligent Logistics Services” focuses on the theories and applications of SSCs and ILSs. The SI accepts scientific research based on various methods, such as optimization models, algorithms, quantitative case analysis and second-hand public data analysis. This SI will contribute to the expanding literature in SSCs and ILSs, and provides academics and the operations managers with a better understanding these important areas.
This SI will cover the following topics:
· Operations mechanisms of smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Transformations from traditional supply chains to smart supply chains
· Systems development from traditional logistics services to intelligent logistics services
· Technological innovation mode of smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Research on related technologies supporting smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Typical applications and multi-case quantitative analyses of smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services from platform perspectives
· Sustainable development of smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Smart supply chain and intelligent logistics service management considering social/ environmental benefits
· Sustainable operations methods of smart supply chain platforms with mobile devices
· Policy research to promote the development of smart supply chains and intelligent logistics services
· Data driven research on operations and supply chain management
· Application of artificial intelligence and block chain technology in logistics and supply chain management
We, guest editors, will select the best papers through two tracks: An open track on the TRE Evise system, and an invited track for extended papers submitted to 2019 POMS International Conference in China (POMS-China) in Tianjin, China, and the 21st International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2019) in Busan, Korea.
· Announcement of SI on the TRE website: 1 April 2019
· Open EVISE site on 1 June 2019
· Close submission of manuscript 31 December 2019
· Deliver Editorial to Co-EIC of TRE by 1 June 2020
Submission and review process